What is Apple Cider Vinegar and which brand should you buy!?
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is made from apple cider that has undergone fermentation to form health-promoting probiotics and enzymes, giving it significantly less sugar and fewer calories than apple cider or apple juice. It actually only takes one to two tablespoons of ACV to take advantage of the health benefits of apple cider vinegar and each tablespoon clocks in at just 3–5 calories and contains minimal sugar making it the ultimate in natural home remedies around!
To make the best natural home remedies from apple cider vinegar I strongly suggest getting the good stuff! It should be raw, organic, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar. If you’ve got a good bottle of apple cider vinegar, you should see some strand-like sediment floating at the bottom.Please understand that your vinegar hasn’t gone bad, it simply means that the stuff on the bottom is the most important part and all quality ACV will have the same look! It contains raw enzymes and gut-friendly bacteria that promote healing. (This article has affiliate links means you get great products at no additional cost to you!)
We use Bragg’s mostly but sometimes get the Trader Joe’s Brand! Amazon has it at a great price but occasionally you can find it on sale at your local grocery store! For quick access to purchase click the picture below!
Natural Home Remedies using Apple Cider Vinegar – Health Benefits:
For all health benefits try diluting one to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 8 ounces of water and consuming before meals.
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels.
- Lowers Cholesterol.
- Lowers Blood Pressure.
- Relieves Acid Reflux.
- Boosts Gut Health! The bacteria can enhance the health of your digestive system and deliver a host of added gut bacteria benefits like increased immunity and an improved ability to digest and absorb nutrients.
- Wards off Seasonal Allergies. The healthy bacteria found in ACV may promote immunity and support healthy lymphatic drainage to ease seasonal sniffles and allergies.
- Aids in Weight Loss.
Natural Home Remedies using Apple Cider Vinegar – Skin & Body Benefits:
- Keeps Hair Shiny and Alleviates Dry Scalp.
- Reduces Acne and Blemishes.
- Use as a deodorant! ACV possesses powerful antibacterial properties and makes an excellent natural deodorant.
- Whitens teeth. Replace your regular toothpaste 2-3 times a week to get those “pearly whites”.
- Skin Brightening Toner.
- Fights Fungus. Athlete’s feet, yeast and warts!
- Enhances life of nail polish! Apply to nails and let dry before polishing.
Natural Home Remedies using Apple Cider Vinegar – Household Benefits:
- All Purpose Cleaner. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it’s perfect for killing off germs and keeping the house spotless.
- Cleaning Digital Devices. Safe to wipe phone and tablet surfaces to get rid of germs!
- Unclog Drains. Use in combination with baking soda to create a volcanic eruption in your drain. (Regular vinegar works as well and is cheaper)!
- Remove “Ring around the Color” stains by combining a 12:1 ratio of warm water and letting sit overnight!
- Remove stickers! Every parent knows the importance of what works best for this scenario!
- Remove ink and stains from walls. Another parent hack that is necessary!
Natural Home Remedies using Apple Cider Vinegar – Closing
ACV has been consumed for thousands of years. In fact, records show that we’ve been fermenting apple juice into vinegar since well before 5,000 B.C. As you can see there is a need for ACV in your home! There are so many health, beauty and cleaning benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar so there is no reason why every household doesn’t have a bottle, or two. If you are interested in other natural home remedies and recipes please visit my home page and download my FREE book! If you are using it in your home comment below to tell us how you benefit from it! As always I would love to connect with you further via Facebook or Email! Thank you for reading this article… now order yours above! 😁👍❤