I am a firm believer that healing stones and crystals do amazing things for the body but I am just learning that they can be amazing in your everyday skincare routine! SO EXCITING. Mixing 2 of my favorite things, natural skincare & healing stones, into 1 product makes me ecstatic!
There are several techniques that can be followed for a skincare regimen using healing stones but for the sake of this post I am only going to talk about the benefits of a roller bottle with healing stones inside and as the actual roller ball!
Healing Stones for Facial Care: Properties of each stone!
- Rose Quartz: It stimulates blood circulation to bring more oxygen to the skin, clearing away toxins and impurities. Rose Quartz can also help you relax and ease stress away which in turns helps with wrinkles!
- Sodalite: Blue sodalite is a prime tool for hydration, helping to fortify skin cells and promote overall healing. This crystal possesses the ability to help with mineral deficiencies as well.
- Green Aventurine:
- Black Obsidian: Obsidian helps pull away the toxins within your skin. It has the ability to release tension, and ultimately purifies all of the toxicity in your skin.
- Amethyst: It has the ability to stop the growth of harmful bacteria, as well as help regenerate cells and promote blood circulation, which is extremely beneficial when attempting to fight aging.
- Red Jasper: This stone helps restore balance to your skin, and aids in toning as well. It is often used for dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Tiger’s Eye: It has the ability to strengthen skin tissue and balance hormones. This stone is excellent for soothing and repairing sensitive skin.
- Lapis Lazuli: This is a great stone for calming inflammation and redness because it is very calming on the skin.
Pair these amazing healing stones with Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, Hemp Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil and amazing high quality essential oils and you have a literal miracle in a bottle!